By the Book: Highlighting content from the new editions of the Manual and What Works
Each month in By the Book, a new section of the Australian Pro Bono News, we will highlight content from the recently released editions of the Centre’s two books:
- The Australian Pro Bono Manual – A practice guide and resource kit for law firms (3rd ed), and
- Pro bono partnerships and models – A practical guide to What Works (2nd ed).
In this instalment we feature Part 4 – Frequently Asked Questions from the Manual.
Part 4 of the Manual, “Frequently Asked Questions”, acts as a troubleshooting guide for pro bono coordinators.
It provides practical answers to a broad range of ‘frequently asked questions’ such as:
- The Partners in my firm don’t seem to support pro bono. As a pro bono coordinator what can I do about this?
- How do I go about setting a target for the firm’s pro bono program?
- How can I reduce the number of referral requests we receive that fall outside the criteria for our firm’s program?
We look forward to highlighting other key sections of the Manual and What Works in future editions of By the Book.
STORIES IN THIS ISSUE:
AUSTRALIAN PRO BONO NEWS