The National Law Firm Pro Bono Survey is a biennial survey of Australian firms with 50 or more full-time equivalent lawyers. The Survey was first conducted in 2008.
Through the Survey, the Centre has been able to build a detailed picture of the pro bono programs of Australia’s largest firms.
Released February 2023
• Full Report
• Survey Highlights
• Appendix 1: Survey Questions & Answers
• Media Release
Released February 2021
Released February 2019
• Final Report • Executive Summary and Chapter Highlights • Media Release
• Final Report • Report Extract (including Executive Summary) • Media Releases: Final Report and Interim Report • Interim Report
• Final Report • Media Releases: Final Report and Interim Report • Interim Report
• Final Report • Media Release
For other pro bono surveys, including those of National Pro Bono Target signatories, individual solicitors and individual barristers, see our pro bono resources. The Australian Bureau of Statistics last reported on pro bono legal services in Legal Services. Australia 2007-08.