The Australian Pro Bono Centre publishes a wide range of resources, guides, reports, speeches and submissions.
- View the Centre’s guides and resources here.
- View the Centre’s research, including the National Law Firm Survey, here.
- View the Centre’s submissions here.
- Round-Up of Pro Bono in the News, was launched in April 2019. Every fortnight the Centre distributes some of the top news stories relating to pro bono legal work and access to justice. To subscribe, click here.
- Pro Bono Voco, was launched in July 2019. Twice yearly the Centre highlights the tremendous work of the Australian pro bono community. It features pro bono projects, profiles leaders within the pro bono community, and provides updates on key developments. To subscribe, click here.
Australian Pro Bono News
The Centre published Australian Pro Bono News (formerly ‘National Pro Bono News’ and ‘Pro Bono News’) from 2003 – 2019.
It provided stories of interest to the Australian pro bono community, including articles on new pro bono initiatives, examples of best practice, profiles of key practitioners and successful pro bono partnerships, new resources, and emerging research.
View past issue of this publication in the archive.